? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (450 Ratings)??193 Grabs Today. 64317 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (22 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 23561 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 1, 2010

Making the Difference


When I see a homeless person I cringe. I absolutly hate it, i want to turn away and pretend its not there but i know it is and its bad to just ignore the problem. I do want to fix tis problem but first I need to fix how i treat my peers. I must always share compassion and love them as jesus has loved me...even the people I really wish i didnt know and the ones who drive the crap out of me.

*Luke 6:35-but love your enemies, do good to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great and you will be sons of the high, because he is kind to the ungreatful and wicked
*John 8:24-a new command i give you: love one another as i have loved you, so you must love one another
*Matthew 25:40-then the king will answer, "I tell you the truh, anything you did for even the least of my people here, you also did for me."

0 comments: