? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (450 Ratings)??193 Grabs Today. 64317 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (22 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 23561 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Victim of a Strangers Love

Being the victim of a strangers love stays with you forever, but before I tell my story let me explain what the victim of a strangers love. Lets say you see a homeless person on the side of the street. You go up and pray with him, or give him money, or food, or something to that effect. That homeless person is the victim of a strangers love, and your the stranger. This isnt just like giving a simple compliment to somebody (which is nice to do), its showing Jesus' love. It's showing somebody not to give up, it's saying "Hey, I don't know what your going through but if you need anybody, im here for you". They dont really have to be a stranger, but Gods love is magnified when you show his love to a completely random person. Sometimes this random act of love, could make them want to do the same to another person, kinda like the movie Pay It Forward. If you dont know this movie, it's about a boy who helps three people and each person he helps, have to help three people. So maybe you would like to try this, i dont know your mind, but to me this would be very intresting to see what would happen.

Now anyway, my story about a strangers love is this: I went to a church neer me just to see what they had there, my moms friend went there and had a son who was an intern for the youth ministires. His son convinced me to go to this youth service that they had every sunday night. So I went and I loved it. They had great music, a great message, and the move of the holy spirit. Then afterwards, the teens there just spoke whatever was on their heart. One girl had said that God was saddend by his people because some were just raising their hands and giving "praise" with no heart behind it. She said when you lift your arms and say hallelujah, that means you are surrenduring to him. It really spoke to me so when everything was done i went up to her and told her thanks for sharing. She just looked at me and asked if she could pray with me. I said sure, and as soon as she started to pray, i began to cry. She took me and held me and told me i was one of Gods favorite peoples...and basicly dont give up he still believes in you. Thats always kinda been with me and i try to remember that. It really woke me up to what God was saying and i will always love that girl for that.

so please try to impact a life as i try to do the same

0 comments: