? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (450 Ratings)??193 Grabs Today. 64317 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (22 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 23561 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jesus' love

First thing I would like to ramble about is how much Jesus loves us...HE DIED FOR US!!! Yeah thats how much. He was perfect...he never sinned, but he decided that because everybody else in the world sins, that they need to be saved and he could save them...and HE DID.

Now I dont know if its just me that wont do this, but how many of us would live a perfect life, then die a brutal death for people i dont even know...people who hate me...people who weren't "as good as me". 

So here are some quotes that i like that show me how much jesus loves me

  • im not perfect but jesus thinks im to die for
  • just because you gave up on jesus doesnt mean he has given up on you
  • John 15:13 The greatest love a person can showis to die for his friendsso t
  • There is also a song done by Hillsong United called To Know Your Name and in it, it says...and he took my place knowing he'd be crusified and you loved a people undeserving

if anybody has anymore sayings like these please comment and add on :)

0 comments: