? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (450 Ratings)??193 Grabs Today. 64317 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????Look to The Stars? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (22 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 23561 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolution

For my New Years Resolution, I want to be closer to God...so I made a list of goals that will help me get closer to God.

*FIND THE GOOD IN EVERYTHING
~makes me feel better and helps me be more thankful for what God has given me
*USE MY TIME WISELY
~instead of spending so much time doing nothing, I can read my bible and make my day fulfilling
*TRUST GOD
~let him work my paths in my life...it will be 10 times better than my way
*HAVE A PEACEFUL MIND
~be in constant prayer, when your angry, pray. When your sad, pray. When your happy, PRAY
*LOVE EVERYBODY
~as a Christian I try to live my life like Christ...and he tells us to love everybody, even our enemies
*DON'T JUDGE
~I have my own problems, I don't need to anylaze other peoples life

0 comments: